March 19, 2020
When Unforeseen Events Happen.....
Catlin Bank is committed to the dream of homeownership, and we understand that some events pose financial hardships.p> These hardships may impede the ability of homeowners to make their monthly mortgage payments
Please understand that there are multiple ways to stay connected to your finances:
- Online Banking, Telephone Banking, and our Mobile App are available from your computer or mobile device. You can transfer funds, checkbalances, and pay bills. If you need help enrolling in Online Banking, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Our ATMs in Catlin, Danville, and Georgetown are available 24/7 for cash withdrawals and to make cash and check deposits.
- If you need to start a mortgage or loan application, you may do so through our website at - Apply Now -
- If you need to open a new deposit account, please call us and we will help.
- Reach out to us with any questions or concerns via telephone during operational hoursor 24/7 on Facebook.
We believe that this is in the best interest of the communites we serve to be proactive in reducing the spread of COVID-19. Although our lobbies are closed, we are still open, operating, and ready to serve you. If you have a loan that is currently in process, rest assured that the loan department will be fully operational during this time.
We appreciate your business and confidence in our ability to continue serving your needs, and we want to reassure you that you will have uninterrupted access to your account information and the ability to complete your banking transactions. Please continue to monitor our website and Facebook page for updated information and never hesitate to call us at 217-427-2176. Weare facing these challenges together, and we will meet these challenges together.
Jeffery L. Fauver, President
March 17, 2020
Supporting your needs during COVID-19
Catlin Bank has the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities as our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as the situation evolves.
Banking from anywhere.
We strongly encourage you to use Catlin Bank’s digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts via our on-line banking platform. You can access this from your desktop or mobile device. You can visit our website at www.catlinbank.com. If you have not enrolled in on-line banking we would encourage you to enroll in on-line banking https://catlinbank.onlineaurora.com/BankBin/Enroll
In addition, we have three convenient ATMs located at the following locations:
· 109 E. Vermilion Catlin, IL 61817
· 303 N. Gilbert, Danville, IL 61832
· 1002 N. Main Street, Georgetown, IL 61846
We also understand that there may be instances where customers find themselves facing financial difficulties. Catlin Bank is here to help and we encourage customers who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance.
Here to support you.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our employees and our communities is a paramount concern. We continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist our customers as needed.